Bank Transfer through Easypaisa Shop
Now you can send money to your friends, family & business partners directly into their Bank Account from any Easypaisa shop in the most efficient, secure and convenient way.
Easypaisa Bank Transfer to Bank Account allows customers to send money to their friends, family and business partners directly into their Bank Account from any Easypaisa shop in the most efficient, secure and convenient way. Like a shopkeeper who wants to transfer funds to supplier may directly send into the supplier’s bank account.
Anyone can use this service to send money to any 1-Link connected bank account instantly. This facility is also available on weekends/public holidays and even after banking hours. It has now become easier for the people living in the rural areas to send money to bank accounts in real-time without the hassle of visiting a bank branch.
|Who can use it?||What are the benefits?||What are the sending limits?|
In order to transfer money to Bank account through an Easypaisa shop, the following process will be followed:
- Bring your original Nadra CNIC with a photocopy to any Telenor Franchise, Customer Care Center or Easypaisa Agent.
- Provide your CNIC number and mobile number to Easypaisa Agent.
- Provide the deposit amount, receiver’s mobile number, Bank’s name and Bank Account number to Easypaisa Agent.
- Confirm the receiver’s Bank Account Title before transaction is processed by Easypaisa Agent.
- Sender and receiver will get a confirmation SMS from 3737 once the transaction is successful.
- Please collect the stamped receipt from the Easypaisa Agent.
Expired Nadra CNICs will not be accepted for sending money to Bank Accounts.
|Slab Start||Slab End||Charges(Tax Inclusive)|
Sending Transactional Limits:
- Rs.25,000 per month on a CNIC
- Multiple transactions on a single CNIC can be performed in a month. There is no limit to how much money can be received by a single Bank Account through this service.
- Allied Bank Limited
- United Bank Limited
- Habib Bank Limited
- Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Bank Al Habib Limited
- Bank Al Falah Limited
- Faysal Bank Limited
- Meezan Bank Limited
- Soneri Bank Limited
- Standard Chartered Bank Limited
- Bank of Punjab Limited
- SAMBA Bank Limited
- Burj Bank Limited
- Silk Bank Limited
- KASB Bank Limited
- JS Bank Limited
- Summit Bank Limited
- Apna Microfinance Bank Limited
- Sindh Bank Limited
- Dubai Islamic Bank Limited
- NIB Bank Limited
- Bank Islami Pakistan Limited
- Bank Al Barakah
- Muslim Commercial Bank
Can we deposit amount to any bank through Easypaisa Bank Transfer?
- All the 1Link connected banks can receive amount through Easypaisa Bank Transfer.
Can we deposit amount after banking hours or on bank holidays?
- Yes, you can deposit your required amount to any 1Link connected bank on holidays and after banking hours. Amount will be transferred immediately
What is transaction limit?
- Yes, you can send up to Rs. 25,000 per month on a CNIC. There is no limit on number of transactions per CNIC in a month.
Does a customer need to register to avail this service?
- No, there is no requirement for the sender or the receiver to be registered.
Who can make a Bank Transfer transaction? Is it for Telenor customers only?
- Any person can send and receive money through Easypaisa Bank Transfer. The only requirement is that sender should hold a valid NADRA CNIC and submit photocopy of their CNICs to Easypaisa merchants while doing transaction. Expired CNICs will not be accepted.
Does a customer need to have a mobile phone to avail this service?
- No, there is no mandatory requirement for the sender or the receiver to provide mobile phone number. The benefit of providing mobile phone number is that they will be able to receive the transaction information SMS messages. Secondly this will be helpful in logging complaints
From where can a customer perform Easypaisa Bank Transfer?
- For Easypaisa Bank Transfer, a customer can approach any Telenor S&SC, Telenor Microfinance Bank branch, Telenor Franchise or any Easypaisa shop. Such shops can be identified by the original Certificate from the licensing Bank placed at the shop. Telenor will not be responsible for any service complaints from un-authorized merchants.
How long does the Easypaisa Bank Transfer transaction take? How long does the Receiver have to wait after a Sender has sent money?
- Easypaisa Bank Transfer sending or receiving is done instantly.
Will the customer get a receipt or any SMS notification after the transaction?
- SMS notification will be sent to the sender and the receiver at the time money is sent. This is only if both sender and receiver mobile phone numbers have been entered.